Walgreens has opened up their drive-thru prescription window for free Covid-19 testing. Register Online to make an appointment.
How the COVID-19 testing process works
- Complete a quick questionnaire.
- Choose a location and time for your COVID-19 test (based on the type of test you want).
- Go to the testing location and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
- Show your confirmation email, a valid state ID or driver’s license, and insurance card or voucher.
- Perform the nasal swab yourself under the direction of a pharmacy team member. Patients ages 3-18 will need a parent or legal guardian while they self-administer the COVID-19 test.
- Get results from PWNHealth.